Logan - "Mama - you're my BFF"
Me - "What did you just say?"
Logan - "You're my BFF!"
Me - "What do you mean I'm your BFF? What does that mean, do you know?"
Logan - "Yeah - it means you want to do the YMCA with me!"
Ok - I'm stunned. How does he know anything about a BFF? And how does he know about The YMCA? I think he's a fairly sheltered kid (for now), and I know we have never, ever mentioned "The YMCA" to him. I've never heard it mentioned to him either. Wow it's strange when your kids start to have lives away from you and then surprise you with stuff like this. He comes out with such hilarious stuff! He keeps us on our toes - we never know what he'll come up with next!
Pic of the day - hat head! Gotta love winter :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ROFL! That is awesome! :)
ReplyDelete