Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chuddy!




We all piled in the car and met Aunt Wally and Chuddy for Chud's first time at the off leash dog park.  He is SUCH a big goof!! I love him!  He was such a good boy while we were there, and it's so fun to see how much he loves Logan.  I'm sure once Avery is on the floor (and not in the wrap), he'll be all over her, too.  He's not aware of how big he is though.  When he stands on his hind legs, he easily puts his front paws on Logan's shoulders.  He's gonna be a big boy...but he's a gentle giant.  Sweet as can be.  The poor fella had a rough ending to the afternoon though when for who knows what reason, another dog tackled him and started a scrap.  It did not sound pretty!!  Poor Chuds.  He survived though, and I'm sure it won't sour him on making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment